Wednesday 6 November 2013

Valentino Rossi Promises Roma Captain Motorcycle Ride If He Delivers Scudetto

Italian motorcycling hero Valentino Rossi has given  legend extra motivation to win the league title by promising to take him on his bike if he can do it.
The nine time MotoGP world champion, and a well-known fan of Serie A giants Inter, reached out to Totti when giving an interview about football in which he also spokes about the fortunes of his beloved Nerazzurri.
Speaking to Sky Italia, Rossi said: “Totti is great and always continues to make the difference for his team, he is like [Roger] Federer in tennis. He gives confidence and inspiration to all of my generation.
“Should he win the Scudetto this season then I will I would definitely invite him to take a ride with me.
“Inter? I think the new owner must prove he is the right man for the Nerazzurri,” continued Rossi. “I hope Thohir will bring in the money to again become a great side.
“I liked him straight away as he seems kind and smart so we will see. It would be nice for him to sign a top player like [Lionel] Messi.”

No comments:

Post a Comment